- The series of classes listed under the title, Bible Perspectives, are a unique series of lessons especially designed for small groups of serious-minded Christians who want to go deeper into the Word of God.
- These lessons are designed in a format for a hands-on workshop class consisting of born-again believers who are serious enough to make a commitment to attend each class and to do the homework.
- The homework consists of a serious investigation of scripture for 30 minutes each day, 6 days a week.
- The class format contains:
- =1= the discussion of the homework as to the results of the students invistigation during the week.
- =2= an explanation of the homework for the coming week.
- =3= provocative information to encourage and instruct the student into a deeper study of the Word of God.
- For maximum success, it is recommended that the students understand the serious nature of this class by requiring of them a written commitment as a registration for the class. An example is included below.
- For maximum success, the size of the class should be restricted to a maximum of 8-10 students so as to permit time for all students to share in the discussion.
- For the benefit of consistency in discussion, it is recommnended that the students be restricted to using the King James Version of the Bible only.
- The lessons are specifically written with the King James Version of the Bible in mind.
- If a variety of versions are used for this study, the discussion often breaks down into arguing over the wording of the different versions instead of arriving at the truth of the passage.
- =1= developing the students abilities of investigation.
- =2= enabling the student to arrive at sound interpretation of Gods Word.
- =3= encouraging the student to rely on the indwelling Holy Spirit to guide the believer.
- =4= discovering the believers personal role in the Kingdom of God.
My Personal Commitment
I make this commitment before God to make every effort to attend every class in this study.
I make this commitment before God to faithfully do the homework for this class for at least 30 minutes every day, 6 days a week, to the best of my ability.